“Amazing, Finally somthing with spice” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Hamburgers, Ice Cream
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing, Finally somthing with spice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This restaurant is actually a chain, but its food does not taste chain. I recommend the chicken and rice. Its to live for.

Visited January 2012

• Turkish first
Dubai
“Good location, great ambiance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Did not like the chicken at all. Cannot compare it to other Nandos I have tasted in other countries. However, it is reasonably priced, staff are friendly and it is a great place with lots of people and lots of other eating places in the same complex.

Visited October 2012
Kampala
“Getting ripped off!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have always been a great fan of Nandos so whilst in Kampala my husband and I decided to try it out he ordered whole chicken large chips an large coleslaw they charged him 50,000 ugx, which at the time he thought a bit expensive but paid and left with our take away, the food was ok ish. One week later we decided to give it another chance,he ordered the same take away but looked at the menu in detail the whole chicken was 30,000 the chips were 4500 and the coleslaw was 6500 when it came to paying the shift manager said 50,000 so he said why ? the manager then pointed at the family menu which consisted of our precise order , priced at 50,000. my husband continued speaking to the manager and told him that he did not want the family menu he wanted the individual items as this would only cost him 41,000 the manager seemed adament that the bill is 50,000 so my husband decided to order the the same meal separately, he ordered just the whole chicken and then ordered the chips , after the seperate bills were registered he then ordered the large coleslaw in total he paid 41,000.The manager seemed a little peed off with my husbands way of ordering and my husband then explained in detail that the fact that he had done it this way was to prove that the same meal costs 2 different prices the manager eventually agreed and he paid 41,000 for the meal, a savings of 9000 ugx, Ugandan people are generally very fair and good people, far from rich I might add , but Nandos seem to think that they are foolish and can rip them off by at least the amount of money that could get you half way across the country on local transport. My husband is probably the first person to notice this injustice and a Ugandan man now behind him in the queue re ordered his meal next door at the pizza shop!! During the conversation the manager mentioned that we here to make a profit SHAME on you Nandos!!! Making a profit is one thing but ripping off hardworking decent Ugandans is a despicable and disgraceful act, By the way the coleslaw was larger than last weeks!!!!! And I will never use Nandos anywhere in the world again....

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
kampala
“Nandos”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Just very bad. Fried, un-healty options only. This restaurant shares the same name as the popular Nandos, but the food is nothing like it. They serve a lot of fried chicken, pizzas and un-healthy food in this joint. The layout is also quite simple and basic. Would not recommend at all

Visited November 2011
“Fake nandos!!! Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Attention all nandos lovers. This is a fake nandos restaurant. Dont go there!! The chicken we got was full of blood! We ordered hot and what we got totally blend. No sign of the peri peri taste. We asked the sauces and we were given some diluted ketchup.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere