“Great Hotel-coming back again..” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Kabira Escapade
Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Kampala
Toronto, Canada
“Great Hotel-coming back again..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Kabira Club is a great place to stay. The staffs are helpful and supportive. The hotel is tastefully furnished, kept beautifully clean and offer free wifi that worked well in my room. Another good point is that rooms are sound proofed and well air conditioned. It would be good to have a dressing gown in the room. I can thoroughly recommend Kabira Club.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit_Sachdeva, Manager at Kabira Country Club, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review on trip advisor.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us & that our facilities and services far exceed your expectations. Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding the dressing gown. We will definitely ensure that your expectations are met upon your next visit.

Amit Sachdeva

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

What an amazing property - Never expected to find such a hidden gem in Uganda .

Rooms are well appointed and comfortable , F&B services are first class , with staff always welcoming and ready to help

The room was spacious and quiet with everything needed for a comfortable stay , we were here for business so could not use the pool , but it looked relaxing .

Would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience from your recent stay with us at Kabira Country Club.

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience & enjoyed your stay with us. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any other business like ours, the greatest advertisement we can have is word of mouth from satisfied guests.

Once again, thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

warm regards,

Kigali, Rwanda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed in your lovely hotel for three nights in Room 107 which was very well appointed and comfortable.

We enjoyed a couple outstanding meals in your wonderful restaurant and also a lavish breakfast before we set off sightseeing on our first visit to Kampala.

However, it was the friendliness and efficiency of all the staff we encountered that really made our stay such a special one. Nothing seemed like too much trouble, we felt very much at home and very well looked after.

We hope to return sometime, but for now, a huge thank you to everybody who make the Kabira Hotel so remarkable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel on Trip advisor..

I am delighted to read your compliments of the friendliness and dedication of our colleagues. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our efforts.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Haifa, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

II stayed for a business trip for 4 nights at the hotel. Check in was ok. I got a suite. The room is large with 2 rooms. 1 bedroom and the other contains kitchen + saloon + balcony (the view was the pool which was nice).
Breakfast was only ok, because although there was a big selection of dishes, most of them were empty or nearly finished. One breakfast even the juice was empty.
The Gym is large and is well equipped. The pool is big but I didn't use it.
I got a room on the far side which for me was good. The rooms near the entrance are above the kitchen and you can smell the food that is being prepared.
The hotel is more a country club.
Check out took me 45 minutes! As the credit card machine didn't work. I tried to pay in a different day but the hotel also had the same problem with the machine.
Internet is between slow to not working although you have 10 different Wi-Fi.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor and for your kind comments about the swimming pool, gym and the room.

Thank you for bringing the matter regarding the credit card machine to our attention. We are sincerely sorry that your checkout experience did not meet the high standards we strive to achieve. Due to an unforeseen technical problem, the credit card machine did not work and caused the delay. Since then, we have had all the machines checked and serviced. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any other business like ours, the greatest advertisement we can have is word of mouth from satisfied guests.

It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied guest and will hope to serve you again in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed at KCC for up to two months and it only took two days to feel at home.

Rooms:

The rooms were well furnished and the general interior design of the Country Club has been well thought out and maintained to international standards.

Facilities:

Surprisingly the gym had more space and machines than I expected and to make me feel at ease I was generously assisted by the gym staff on how to set up particular equipment and advise on how to be safe using the machines at all times.

The swimming pool is the perfect size and the perfect place to relax under the sun. The only place to take a break!

Food & Beverages:

Even after exploring many corners of Kampala, I always came back to eat at Kabira.

Why?

There is variety! Even at breakfast, the selection of fresh fruits and warm dishes seemed endless.

If you want a quiet bottle of wine or a few lively drinks at the bar, Kabira can accommodate !!

There is atmosphere! Especially on Friday evenings at Mongolian buffet (if I remember correctly?) KCC is the place to be around diverse groups of people enjoying dinner and drinks and usually a live band to make things better.

On top of all, you can have great food, great selections of drinks and high maintenance... But Kabira has their staff. Well mannered, courteous, accommodating and overall made my experience all the more memorable and giving me all the more reasons to come back!!

Thank you to Kabira Country Club and all the staff for making me feel at home.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Amit_Sachdeva, Manager at Kabira Country Club, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on Trip advisor regarding your wonderful experience at Kabira Country Club.

I am delighted to read your compliments about our facilities, services & of the friendliness and dedication of our colleagues. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our efforts.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

My time in Uganda with my girlfriend and two nieces was absolutley epic and I honestly could not have pulled of a better holiday for my loved ones if I did not stay at Kabira.

The amazing East African vibe, great fresh food, clean surroundings coupled of with a great customer service team really helped me out.
I have been through all the pathways of East Africa since the early 1980s, and I can honestly say that Kampala's Kabira Country Club has made into my books as being the one where I could take my partner and at the same time show my nieces a great time, it's a place where you can have the best of both worlds.

I was also very impressed with the quality of the staff, they were able to assist me on planning a very unique safari tour for my nieces, which made them really happy !

All in all I was really pleased with my stay and I would like to recommend Kabira Country Club to all those who want to maxmise their experience in East Africa !

Room Tip: Beautiful suites !
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor regarding your stay at Kabira Country Club.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us & that our facilities and services far exceed your expectations. Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel. We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

kampala, uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I had 2 friends visit me in Kampala and I chose Kabira. It is close to the city, jinja road for trips and shops. They were very impressed by the food, especially the very large selection at breakfast. The pool was a welcomed relief and their rooms were clean and cool. Overall we were impressed by the friendly staff who assisted us whenever possible.

• Stayed September 2013
Amit_Sachdeva, Manager at Kabira Country Club, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on Trip advisor. We are delighted to hear that you & your guests enjoyed your stay with us & that you appreciated the location of our hotel & the services.

Thank you once again & we look forward to welcoming you again at Kabira Country Club & wish you the very best.

Amit Sachdeva

Been to Kabira Country Club? Share your experiences!