Mosa Courts is great if you have business in the city centre. You can walk to work which is a bonus with Kampala traffic as it is. The staff are always courteous and helpful, but sometimes a bit slow to act. The facilities are OK, but they are getting old and there is a lack of attention to detail. Like the towel rail in my room is broken, the kettle doesn't work well, the mini fridge plug is faulty, hole in my mosquito net, all small things that would make a difference if fixed. I have asked for them to be fixed but nothing has been done and i have been here a while now. The restaurant is basic but good food for breakfast and dinner. The gym equipment is old and some of it works properly some doesn't. They don't seem bothered about fixing it. The pool is a nice touch.
So overall, good location, fairly cheap at USD 90 but facilities need some love and attention.
- Also Known As:
- Mosa Court Apartments Hotel Kampala
- Mosa Court Apartments Hotel
- Mosa Court Apartments Kampala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small boutique hotel in a safe and secure area of Ntinda. Located 15 minutes drive to Kampala city center with several shopping centers to chose from.all homes a equipped with cable television as well as all modern conveniences as well as kitchens.internet dongles are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Mosa Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.