I stayed here twice October / November. Standard rooms in the main block (above reception) can be very pokey. The first room I had was OK but the second room was so small that the desk had to double as a suitcase table, and it was not possible to have your suitcase open and use the desk at the same time. General fit-out of these rooms is poor, with battered prefab units, pealing formica etc. All rooms have a/c and a small kitchenette.
Try to avoid rooms that face Nile avenue as there is quite a lot of traffic noise.
Free internet via Ethernet cable, worked OK. Food quality OK. Nice deep pool.
Central location, very conveniently situated for business with the EU delegation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an extended stay hotel, located in the very heart of Kampala city. A 5 min walk to the Parliament building, central bank and several shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Mosa Court Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mosa Court Apartments Hotel Kampala
- Mosa Court Apartments Kampala