“Lip Smacking Gluttony” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Biryani House

Biryani House
Plot Number 16, Accacia Avenue - Opposite Bubbles | Orange Painted Walls ! Just Ahead of Spring Dales School, Kampala 710294, Uganda
+256 758 935839
Dining options: Reservations
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Lip Smacking Gluttony”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just can't help myself whenever I eat at Biryani House! It's authentic. It's comparable to the most transcendental Biryani of Hyderabad! It's yummy and I have no choice but to gorge on BH's happy sized portions. You're always craving for me and you're always gratified. The setting and the atmosphere is just right. The amazing smells as soon as you enter and the aura of the place is just perfect to enjoy that sultry meat! I can't wait to come back soon! Kudos Biryani House! :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Authentic Hyderabadi Food!! Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have personally tried a lot of hyderabadi Cuisine restaurants abroad, and no one of them were authentic, until i came across The Biryani House. I loved the food, the ambience and warmth of the place. I was treated really well and I recommend this to all the food lovers out there!

• Visited May 2013
Kampala, Uganda
“Best Biryani!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Biryani House is the best Indian food in Kampala! Dare I say, even better than Khana Kazana. Very authentic biryani, with good portion sizes, a great atmosphere and wonderful service. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for Indian food in Kampala!

• Visited July 2013
Beirut
“A gem!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

What a great restaurant in a great, idyllic setting. The restaurant is half open, no windows. When on the way we were not quite sure how to find the place, we called and the lady on the phone very patiently explained how we should drive. later she even phoned us back to ask if we could find it!! We both found the dishes we ordered to be the best Indian food we had ever had. We had an array of dishes and every bite was delicious! This was a great evening in a great restaurant with very friendly and good service. The maître is a lady who is very kind and extremely adequate!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Taste India in while you stay in Africa !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Yes ! You heard me right.
Get the perfect taste of India at Biryani House.
After gorging on African food for a while I started to crave for something spicy. Something Indian. Something royal.
And I dint think I'd find an Indian restaurant in Kampala. But the hotel manager suggested me this place " THE BIRYANI HOUSE "

And let me tell you ! Eating at Biryani House was definately a treat to me and my family !

Did really feel like the Nawabs of Hyderabad !
Go Feel Royal !

Keep it up Biryani House. You have a long way to go.
And kudos for maintaing the hygiene.

• Visited May 2013