“Must Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #152 of 196 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Italian, Continental
Good for: Families with children
Description: At Cafe Mebanas, food and coffee is re-defined. Our garden cafe blends both modern and vintage interior styles to create an atmosphere that welcomes local residents, visitors and business owners alike. From freshly roasted coffees to the finest local produce, our Cafe creates every meal with extreme care and attention to detail.
Kampala, Uganda
“Must Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Just visited the Mebanas Cafe and just fell in love with the Chocolate Mousse,Yummy food and the cosy environment it comes with. While in Kampala I highly recommend you to visit it.

• Visited August 2012

Manchester
“Never missed my usual Starbucks and Pizza Hut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Been in Kampala for 2 months and gone to a few restaurants but one place i felt like Home is Cafe Mebanas. The moment i walked in i received 5 * service. The staff are friendly and welcoming with big smiles that brighten your day. I ordered a Cappuccino and it actually tasted much better than my usual Starbucks back in Manchester. I also ordered a jerk chicken pizza and trust me i ate it all yet i'd never finish a 12" pizza on my own. The atmosphere is soothing yet relaxing. The music mellows through your ears and eases your tension. Whats even better is the free wifi access that lets you access internet.
I loved the place and i vowed never to go elsewhere while i am in Uganda. Its a must try and trust me you always go back like me.

• Visited July 2012
Kampala
“Cafe Mebanas This is a place one has to try out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Café Mebanas will not disappoint you, they have very good food, coffee and the Smoothie’s are fantastic. The excellent service and soothing piped music is something to add to there excellent service.. I have been to many places in Kampala but there is something about Café Mebanas you always feel welcome !!!

• Visited June 2012