“subjective pricing” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Taj Mahal Hotel

Taj Mahal Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kampala
Taj Mahal Hotel
You added Taj Mahal Hotel to your Saves list
1st Street - Plot 75, Kampala 1000, Uganda   |
Ranked #42 of 64 Hotels in Kampala
“subjective pricing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

All in all I had a pleasant experience until checkout time. I checked with the front desk lady the previous night about how much I was expected to pay the next day. She assured me I was being charged for one full day and a few hours for early check in as my booking was in the early hours of the morning. You can imagine my surprise when I went down the next day to find a different front desk lady( Joanita), who happened to be the one that checked me in on arrival, hand me a bill for two days with late check out. I told her I was only being charged for one day and just the few hours for early check in. She told me that the lady at the front desk the previous day was new and didn't know what she was doing. I asked her to talk to the duty manager from the previous day as he was aware of all this. To my surprise she told me there is no duty manager on Sunday. I had no alternative but to pay the extra money which I wasn't impressed about.

Taj Mahal s, Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Greetings from Taj Mahal Hotel to all our clients and friends. My name is Pamela, I'm proud to announce to you our Esteemed guests out there the new management at Taj Mahal Hotel.
My sincere apologies for all the poor services and all nonprofessional that you might have been exposed to at our hotel. to mention one, the subjective pricing that one of our guest had to witness/
I'm here to assure you of anew, better and modernist service beyond VIP by the new management and staff at Taj Mahal Hotel. We need to get you here to prove it...

Families
Couples
Business

Been to Taj Mahal Hotel? Share your experiences!