I spent four weeks at Pullman Teranga and I really enjoyed my stay. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. It might not be a luxury hotel, but the room I had was good and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom would need a make over, but it was clean, so no real reason to complain. The best thing about the hotel is the pool area, which is just by the sea, so you can either have a swim in the Atlantic Ocean or in the pool and you can enjoy the beautiful view of the sea while on the beach lounger. The location is also great as you can walk to a lot of good restaurants.Breakfast is far too expensive, but just five minutes away there is a good bakery "La Galette" with a tearoom where you can have breakfast for much less.
I would definitly recommend this hotel to anyboody going to Dakar
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Dakar Teranga Hotel
- Pullman Dakar Teranga Hotel Dakar
- Pullman Dakar Teranga Ex
- Accor Dakar Teranga Ex
- Sofitel Dakar
- Dakar Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Teranga Dakar, an exquisite luxury hotel, is conveniently located right in the heart of the business district. Close to several major corporate headquarters as well as shopping areas, the ocean and the Gorée island ferry dock, this hotel is well suited for both business and holiday travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Pullman Dakar Teranga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.