“I need this!” 5 of 5 stars

Mechelen, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
“I need this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

i moved 4 months ago to Muhanga, Rwanda, and, i'm very sorry, but sometimes I need some western food and this is perfect! The service is fast, the people are friendly and the food is fresh and delicious, and they have wifi! Everytime I come to Kigali I stop here for an hour or two... just to feel back home for only a second...

Visited April 2013

Sydney, Australia
46 attraction reviews
“Great place to meet over coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We visited three different Bourbon Cafe shops and in each one we had great coffee and very pleasant food. The menu was reasonably priced for the visitor and extensive enough to cater for different tastes. It was easy to sit for a while and chat with friends. Our group even had meetings in a quiet corner.

Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Coffee Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good Food, Great Coffee, The peanut ice-cream was amazing. It was a bit pricy but if you are a traveler the prices are reasonable. Do take home the coffee beans, the problem is Rwandian coffee is addictive and now i can't wait for my next visit to bring back more coffee. Bournbon Cafe was a regular stop for us while in Rwanda. Will defiantly revisit

Visited May 2012
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
10 attraction reviews
“Wifi and excellent coffee and Croissants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

A welcome rest stop in Kigali. The coffee, croissants and service were all good and the free wi-fi made it worth the visit on numerous occasions Centrally located and moderately priced, this cafe is great.

Visited November 2011
Doha, Qatar
4 attraction reviews
“One of the best coffee I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Its a definite must that you bring their beans home. My friends back home tried it and told me that that it is one of the best coffee they've ever had. I'm glad they are expanding to the United States and I hope they open elsewhere too. The one I tried was "Verunga" and I've asked my friends in the US to get me more of this. Definitely worth a visit in Kigali.

Visited September 2011