My wife and I went to Reunion for our honeymoon in November 2011. We arrived at the hotel and was met with friendly staff and service. The rooms are very neat and the food is fantastic. The hotel really goes out of their way to make your stay pleasant. They booked excursions for us and suggested restaurants that will give us the perfect Reunion experience. Because the country is predominantly French it was difficult to get along sometimes but it just made the stay even more adventurous. The friendly staff was even able to help when we were stuck in town at 2am in the morning... Unfortunately the hotel is not in the ideal location. It is very far from town and a walk there takes a while. Taxis are expensive (20Euro per trip!) and the bus, although nice, not a very romantic option. The essence of the island lies elsewhere for adventure seekers and this causes you to travel a lot. Would not recommend the Hotel to someone looking for a holiday but is ideal for business people. Rather buy your plane tickets and find lodging as you tour the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 107 Rooms hotel including superior, luxury and 2 disabled rooms. Located near the airport, the city center and overhanging St Denis bay. The hotel features a restaurant, bar, swimming pool with terrace, jacuzzi and fitness center. The Mercure Creolia offers a piano bar with good atmosphere each day of the week and thematic evenings with entertainment around the pool. Also offers 7 meeting rooms (300 people). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Creolia Saint-Denis La Reunion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Creolia Saint-Denis La Reunion Hotel Saint-Denis
- Mercure Saint Denis
- Accor Saint Denis
- Mercure Creolia Saint-Denis La Reunion Reunion Island