TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Abuja
Otukpa, Nigeria
“Worthy Travel Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My stay in Transcorp Hilton is an enviable experience that is worth trying by any Traveller and such a Traveller can only stay back to relish his/her experience. This is because by all standard is an experience worth having - matchless among its peers and definitely ahead of the competition in the industry.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SholaAbuja, Public Relations Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that we succeeded in making your stay with us a worthy experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Etienne Gailliez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Abuja, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am satisfied with yours hotel and services. You may need to improve on your parking arrangement / car park security, internet and Accessibility of other room's during emergency. It is my sincere advice that you work on the above listed points and remain the best in Nigeria.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SholaAbuja, Public Relations Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback on your recent stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our hotel and services. Your comments about our car parking/security and internet are noted. I am pleased to inform you that we have concluded plans to upgrade our car parking area and internet infrastructure in order to add value to our guests' experiences in the hotel.

Thank you once again for choosing us, and we hope to see you return to the comfort of our hotel soon.

portharcourt, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am very satisfied with the type of services i get at Hilton.The staff are very courteous and friendly.The environment is also very serene and extremely nice.I will continue to stay in this hotel anytime i find myself in Abuja and will look out for Hilton hotels anytime i travel out of the country again.Thank you and best regards.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let our team members know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I always enjoy my time at the Hilton, and come away from every experience with every customer facing person feeling like they had my peculiar personal i9nterests at heart and delivered exceptional value as they promised to.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for staying at our hotel. We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring and personalised service. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable and are determined to always exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Generally, the hotel is ok and everything very impressive. However, The price of drinks and beaverages are too high and need to be reviewed downwards. Most custermers prefer to go out of the hootel to have drinks and some even go to super market to buy their stuff dure to the price difference.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

I am glad you were impressed with our hotel facilities and services. I have taken note of your comments about the prices of our food and beverages. Please be assured that we take every care to ensure our prices are competitive and that our guests get value for money.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Abuja, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Transcorp Hilton in Abuja is a great place to stay and do business, but it comes at a price, and I did not feel that it is value for money. The lobby and restaurant areas are very spacious, but the breakfast area was a bit dingy. The rooms and bathrooms are big, but the furnishing are dated. To use the internet in my room for 24hr, I had to pay an extra fee of N 3500 (about US$ 22).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SholaAbuja, Public Relations Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

I am glad you found our hotel a great place to stay and do business. Your comments about our price, furnishing and internet are noted. I would like to assure you that the planned upgrade of the hotel would address your concerns whilst adding value to all our guests' experience.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

From my point of view Transcorp is the best among the rest.I have visited 2 different hotels here in abuja but when it comes to location Transcorp is number one,one thing I noticed was that hilton has so many staffs that are rude to guest especially at the bukka,piano lounge and the capital bar.It doesn't say good about the hotel because this is a hotel that most foreigners like to stay and with such staffs it can ruin the reputation of the hotel.I went to the bukka for breakfast and was served with a tea cup that needs cleaning when I beckoned on the staff he ignored me so I had to get the manager involved and he ordered that my tea cup be changed well I think the staffs needs to be trained more on hospitality but then abuja is still the best place to be evn tho I won't let my family come there for vacation because of the way prostitutes flock there at night.Transcorp needs to sit up concerning their staffs.Thanks

• Stayed July 2013
SholaAbuja, Public Relations Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
I wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for for the feedback about your experience.

I am disappointed to hear that our team members failed to deliver an exceptional service experience to you during your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for our failures. I'd like to assure you of our commitment to our culture of delivering a refreshing experience where every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

Thank you once again for your valuable comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Etienne Gailliez

Been to Transcorp Hilton Abuja? Share your experiences!