Apon arriving at the guesthouse,i was so happy a nice green place,i proceed to reception were i found a rude receptionist every time i asked her a question is like she does not understand i had to use simple english as if i were speaking to a pre-primary kid and to make it worst she seems not to care.she later took me to my room & to honest the room is nice& clean but unfortunately the aircon was not working&the telephone too,i went to ask her if this is hw their services are,she just asked me what do i mean,i told her about the aircon &the telephone,she gave me an ungly& anger look,i got so angry too & i asked for my money,she start to shout& told me,sir i got nothing to do with your money maybe you have to go ask your agent,that was so rude,a receptionist shouting at me& looking at me like some dead meat and to my surprise and shocking she happens to be the person incharge of the place,plz get a better person,she is worst.Such a shame to see how my own people changed after coming back from the SA.Good bye
- Also Known As:
- Villa Verdi Guesthouse Hotel Windhoek
- Villa Verdi Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Verdi set the standards for boutique accommodation in Windhoek. Unique decor and personal service are the hallmarks of this city oasis that welcomes you with warm Namibian smiles. Surrounded by lush, tropical gardens, Villa Verdi is a tranquil haven situated within 10 minutes walking distance from the centre of Windhoek. The cool central lounge, decked out in comfortable African décor, is a central meeting point for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Villa Verdi Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.