Stayed one night each at the beginning and end of our trip to Namibia. The first room was large and generally met our requirements. The second, however, most definitely did not. No working TV, a cracked sink and decorations well overdue for a refurb. Breakfasts were really good, no dinner available but were recommended a nearby restaurant - NICE- which was fabulous though pricey. Hotel staff were helpful with taxis and table bookings. Hotel has a lovely pool with outdoor sitting area which we took advantage area to avoid sitting in our poor room!! Could be so much better.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Verdi Guesthouse Hotel Windhoek
- Villa Verdi Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Verdi set the standards for boutique accommodation in Windhoek. Unique decor and personal service are the hallmarks of this city oasis that welcomes you with warm Namibian smiles. Surrounded by lush, tropical gardens, Villa Verdi is a tranquil haven situated within 10 minutes walking distance from the centre of Windhoek. The cool central lounge, decked out in comfortable African décor, is a central meeting point for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Villa Verdi Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.