The pictures on their website doesn't do it any justice as I had pictured a little old ladies house. It wasnt that at all. We had a very nice family bed room. It was neat and clean as well. We did have to share a bathroom but it was nice and clean.
Our kids enjoyed the spacious pool and the communal kitchen was very well equipped.
I found it good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendell Guest House Hotel
- Rivendell Guest House Hotel Windhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rivendell is a small, old style house located in a quiet neighbourhood. We offer our guests a real home from home with friendly managers on site from 7am until 10pm, a night security guard, and knowledgeable travel company staff on hand to help you to plan your holiday in Namibia, or neighbouring countries. We offer our guests fully equipped self-catering facilities or the option of bed & breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Rivendell Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.