Hotel is clean and pleasant, wifi is overpriced and very slow, almost unusable. Staff didn't seem to care. We booked an excursion as part of a group and were not told that it wasn't available until everyone came to reception expecting to leave.
Food was ok, but very slow - outside bar took 20 minutes for a diet coke to arrive and over 30 for main course during a quiet period in middle of the day.
There is a free water taxi to the sister hotel across the marina but otherwise there isn't much to do here.
Room was near reception area on the ground floor and was quite noisy because of this.
- Also Known As:
- Le Suffren Hotel And Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Mauritius/Port Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix of business and pleasureLe Suffren Hotel & Marina, offers both business travellers and holiday makers alike a sparkling and dynamic 4-star hotel in the capital city of Mauritius.Le Suffren is perfectly positioned on the Waterfront to take full advantage of everything that Mauritius has to offer, whether it's taking care of business in Port Louis, or taking time out to discover the unspoilt beauty of our island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Le Suffren Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.