Le Suffren is conveniently located, however, I was really disappointed with the food served for dinner at Le Boussole restauarant. It's overpriced and the quality is not good as well. I would recommend travellers to catch the water taxi and go to Le Caudan Waterfront for their meals (go there early before it gets dark so that you won't lose your directions). There is a wide variety of restaurants from Chinese to Indian and you won't be disappointed. There were not even a room service menu in the rooms and when you called to ask for one, they never came to bring one. I had to walk to La Boussole restaurant and ask to see the menu...the manager promised to send a room menu to my room, but, never did...Very poor service...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect mix of business and pleasureLe Suffren Hotel & Marina, offers both business travellers and holiday makers alike a sparkling and dynamic 4-star hotel in the capital city of Mauritius.Le Suffren is perfectly positioned on the Waterfront to take full advantage of everything that Mauritius has to offer, whether it's taking care of business in Port Louis, or taking time out to discover the unspoilt beauty of our island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Suffren Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Suffren Hotel And Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Mauritius/Port Louis