TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Tripoli
Iasi
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2010

I think Plasma Hotel is the best hotel in Tripoli. Very nice stuff, beautiful conference room and the internet is free of charge. Very good business location.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

if i ll have the chance to go again in tripoli libya my place ll be plasma hotel , in the biganing i tuth that i ll not find a hotel like i want but the peuple adviced me to go to plasma hotel , the hotel is very clean staff very kind location in the heart of tripoli u dont need transportation and the panorama cafe is amazing place and view food is nice and the owners are very friendly and helpful the price is good enugh for what u ll recieve its from my few times that i get mor then what i pay i love that place and i send those peuple my best regards

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

I have been to Plasma Hotel and everything went fine, the service is great, and I also met the Hotel Owners, and they are very nice and Humble People, and doing their best to make it a better place.

Plasma Hotel will be My Choice whenever I visit Libya.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Nova Scotia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

We stayed at the Plasma hotel in Tripoli at the beginning of August 2009. My advice to you is to avoid this place at any cost. First the good stuff: the hotel looks clean, new and the furniture up to date. The main problem with this place is the front desk/management personnel. This place is managed by a bunch of strange-looking young guys. They are a bunch of crooks. We booked a double room but when we got there, we were forced to take a suite for 350 dinars, which is more than the average monthly salary of a teacher in Libya. They told us the original room is too small for the amount of luggage that we carried (three suitcases) and we have to pay more for the infant anyway. Since finding a hotel on a short notice in Tripoli is almost impossible and we were exhausted from travel, we had no choice but to take the suite. The suite was totally overpriced and crowded with furniture. A Libyan friend in Tripoli told me that this place looks like it is run by the infamous internal security agency. This agency is a magnet for the lower quality humans in the Libyan society. I will never stay at this place again even if it were FREE.

Been to Plasma Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Plasma Hotel

Address: Omar Almokhtar street no. 428, Tripoli, Libya
Location: Libya > Tripoli District > Tripoli
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Tripoli
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Plasma Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Plasma Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.