No doubt this is the nicest hotel in town. Beautiful property and nicely appointed rooms. However, having previously stayed in several Sun International hotels, they definitely need to straighten up their act, service wise.
Pros: Modern amenities, nice comfortable room, hot water and heating. Doorman was helpful.
- Airport transfer was costly and service was every inefficient, you need to go search for the driver upon arrival, load your own luggage in the trunk and the driver demanded payment upon arrival.
-Not too helpful check- in; the staff was very busy chit-chatting among themselves and lack of enthusiasm answering questions about the amenities/service of the hotel. Some requests were ignored.
- A hint of smoking odor in our bathroom even it was on the non-smoking floor.
- Restrictive dining hours; restaurants open at 6:30pm for dinner, was told that we could not order room service beforehand.
- Breakfast spread was acceptable. Lots of restaurant staff standing around but not doing anything.
- Fee for Wi-Fi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, South African Hotels, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Lesotho Sun Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lesotho Sun Maseru
- Lesotho Sun Hotel Maseru