“Friendly Place” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 89 Hotels in Accra
London
“Friendly Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2007

Having only travelled twice to this country I asked someone I knew there to recommend a hotel for me and this was one of them. I chose it only because it had a room.

They offer a free service to pick you up from the airport, on arrival to the hotel was shown my room which smelt dank and clammy. The room was clean though and the towels looked clean, I like to check the bed also which didn't smell very nice, still being a guy I did not worry too much about it.

The staff there was very friendly and helpful. If you wanted to use the internet you were charged for this 10,000 cedis for ten minutes. I found the system very slow and annoying, I negotiated a big discount as I was not happy with the service. The computers were in the lobby.

The food was alright. You got a standard breakfast coffee, toast, butter, egg, inclusive, anything extra like beans or sausages you were charged for average 12,000 cedis. I ate at the hotel the meals cost average 100,000 cedis

Stayed September 2006

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Miklin Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Miklin Hotel

Address: No. 7 Ako Adjei Street | Shiashi, East Legon, Accra, Ghana
Location: Ghana > Greater Accra > Accra
Ranked #46 of 89 Hotels in Accra
A two star property located in a quiet suburb of residential community 10 minutes drive from the Kotoka International airport. Courteous and well motivated staff offering a 'home away from home' service. Preferred venue for diverse International conferences/workshops since 1997. Very affordable and reliable. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Miklin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Miklin Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.