“excellent !!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 170 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bread&Wine is located in Osu district, right next to the Antrack House. We serve a South of France oriented cuisine and have homemade bread straight from our Bakery. Looking for a wine experience? We have more than 200 references available. Looking for a place to escape Accra? Come by our pool and enjoy some nice cocktail and food. Looking for a perfect place for a business dinner? We have two private room that will welcome up to 16 guests. Looking for a romantic dinner? Bring your loved one and treat her with Roederer Champagne and chocolate fondant. At Bread&Wine, we offer experience
London, United Kingdom
“excellent !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

i've being in Accra once a month for the last 6 months and in my last trip i have an excellent surprise, some friends invited me for a dinner at bread and wine and the food and the service was great, started with a risotto made with some local leaves and veggies and incredible duck breast , truly european food , the staff and owner keep telling is not a gastronomic restaurant but so far is the best in town !!!

Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
“Best Breakfast and Brunch In Accra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was at Bread&Wine for the first time last sunday for breakfast/Brunch and it was amazing! The setting of the venue itself is beautiful. An old colonial house in the middle of Osu with a beautiful garden and old trees make this place the perfect "oasis" in the middle of a busy area.
We decided to sit on the terrasse so we could see the eclipse and ordered couple of eggs and croissants. The eggs benedict were divine and probably one of the best we ever had, the croissants were freshly made and you could taste the butter -very yummy!-.
Over all our experience was great and we should be going there for the evening menu.

Note : They have a take away bakery which is really cute and where you can get all sort of products freshly baked

• Visited November 2013
Paris
“Most romantic venue in Accra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend decide to take me to Bread&Wine for my birthday and I was a bit sceptical at first since I didn't hear about it before. When I arrived the venue was magical! So peaceful with a beautiful garden. We sat in the "Red room" and the food was delicious! From appetiser to dessert I was blown away and couldnt believe I was in Ghana! It felt like a trip to a beautiful French restaurant in Paris! Best date place ever!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic! Amazing! Feels like in Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've been living in Ghana four about a year now and I was really missing a good French restaurant... And Bread&Wine came! What I like the most about Bread&Wine is the freshness of their products and the way it's delivered. Service is really good and the venue is beautiful! Old colonial house in the heart of Osu, totally restored with a beautiful garden and a swiming pool. On the same site you have access to the restaurant and a bakery take way where you can find freshly baked croissants and breads. I really love it and believe this will be my new hang out!!