“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Accra, Ghana
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Their food is not so bad but their services are horrible...sat at a table for 45mins waiting for a waiter to come for our orders and nobody did even after drawing attention to the waiters to come to the table...their food is not soo good,only reason I went there is because I was starving and I had no choice...their services suck,they need to work on it!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Accra, Ghana
“nice initially but not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We went there for a saturday morning coffee and it took forever to get our drinks ... probably about 45minutes! None of the drinks came together (i got mine 20 minutes before ghe 3rd coffee drink came).

The atmosphere is nice and the place is modern. The manager is really trying hard but the staff are really slow and dont seem to be graspi g simple concepts: the table next to us got their food but their drinks only arrived 15 minutes later (they had to ask a few times).

I'll probabably trying it again as it seems popular and i might of gone on a bad day but i wont rush back.

Visited March 2014
Toulouse, France
“Nice atmosphere!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had diner there once. The food was quiet good ( grilled pork and fries) but I could only eat the fries. The pork was over spiced! It was like impossible to bite in that! I told the waitress about it and she could not do anything about it. She only proposed to us to buy another portion! BUYING? I still don't get the concept. I was expecting her to send the pork back to kitchen!
I am not a spice person, and I underlined it when she was taking my order still I got stuck with an over spiced pork. We waited so long for the food to be served, we almost left. We were hungry!
Imagine how you feel when you have already waited a long time and you have to re-order!
Still we stayed and we ate.
It's true that the setting is very nice but I think the service needs some improvement!
You can also try and eat there though, it is not the worst place I have tried in East Legon!
Just that you must be ready to wait! You will still enjoy the atmosphere and the cool drinks!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good atmosphere, service could improve”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Looks cosy, great for a lunch. However the staff were not very accommodating or quick to come to our service. It felt like there were more people behind the till than actually serving customers. Potential for a really goof spot though.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Good Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Ate here a couple of time swhen I was in Accra. Not far from my family house, so the location suited us. Food good and there's normally live music on a weekend

• Visited November 2012