“Coffee shop experience” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lobby Lounge
Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra | Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra 0001, Ghana
+233 302 665 588
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 159 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Continental, International
London
“Coffee shop experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Unfortunately had.a few hours to kill and spent this time at the coffee shop. Very good service but stale croissants and salami baguettes. Only one person to serve. Butter frozen and bright yellow . All acceptable until time to pay. If paying by credit card you have to go to the front desk to put pin in. As had bill and credit card I waited until I was ready and went by myself. All credit cards converted into us dollars irrespective of what card you have. Complaints by the Reception clerks made to waitress that she had not accompanied me with card. I explained it was not her fault, but they still told her off . Cffee shop not well thought out as for everything, waitress has to either go to the kitchen or to restaurant and being only one, it is a lot of work..The telling off was done by the two receptionists at desk in front of client. Explained again was not her fault but unprofessional. Also on same day had lunch in restaurant - buffett very poor and not enough choices - again same problem with credit card and had to go to reception to pay - 3 days later had dinner and that was much better and better service and was even able to transfer my bill from the restaurant to the bar and pay once by credit card - I guess it just depends on who is on duty but not correct for a class of hotel such as Movenpick.

1 review from our community