The hotel is currently being renovated. It is a huge property that will be a stand out hotel if renovated and run properly. It certainly has the potential. The staff are OK though not overly friendly. You will not face a problem even if you do not know how to speak in French. The restaurant is good although that is the only option currently. The buffet spread for breakast, lunch and dinner is good but for the latter two the main course is always the same. No variety at all. The salad bar and appetisers do however, change and provide good variety. Location of the hotel is also pretty OK if you do not need to go the centre of the city too often. This was my second visit and am certainly looking forward to a third.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient located to explore Libreville. This ocean front hotel is within easy reach of the airport yet in close proximity to the city's central business district, ministries and embassies. Please be informed that the Hotel has started renovation works on September 1st 2012 to prepare for the opening as RADISSON BLUand PARK INN by Radisson by end 2014. During this period the Hotel will operate with 133 rooms, restaurant and bar.Conference facilities are also available. Our swimming pool will be closed during this period. In order to reduce any disturbance to you,works will be executed between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Okoume Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laico Okoume Palace Libreville
- Inter-Continental Libreville