The hotel is old and out dated if you compare it to most USA hotels, but for the local area I think it is average. There are some hotels in this area that are nasty. There are also hotels in this area that are very nice. For this ones age it has been well kept but they could do so upgrading in the rooms. Everything in my room looks like it came from the late 70's or early 80's.
The view from 7040 is great and the hotel offers free wired Internet in this room but my phone only has wifi. If you want wireless Internet then it cost me cfa 5500, which for me is not that bad. How ever it does keep kicking off and I have to keep typing the ID and password in. It is only good for 24 hours then you will have to pay again.
Last time I ate here the food was ok. I have had worest.
- Also Known As:
- Laico Okoume Palace Libreville
- Inter-Continental Libreville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient located to explore Libreville. This ocean front hotel is within easy reach of the airport yet in close proximity to the city's central business district, ministries and embassies. Please be informed that the Hotel has started renovation works on September 1st 2012 to prepare for the opening as RADISSON BLUand PARK INN by Radisson in April 2014. During this period the Hotel will operate with 133 rooms, restaurant and bar.Conference facilities are also available. Our swimming pool will be closed during this period. In order to reduce any disturbance to you,works will be executed between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Okoume Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.