This is a very interesting hotel. Reminds me of what old Africa used to look like before it became a tourist destination. You can tell that this hotel was designed for business not tourism. Its old and a little dilapidated, but nevertheless has some charm to is. Good location, quiet, and makes for interesting people watching. The only real issue is the how they charge for every little thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool off in the thermal swimming pool surrounded by thatched huts at the central Hilton Addis Ababa hotel. Play friends on one of 4 tennis courts and relax with a massage at the health club. Try the specialty lobster at the romantic Jacaranda Restaurant and browse the hotel's shopping mall.… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Addis Ababa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Addis Ababa Hotel Addis Ababa
- Hilton International Addis Ababa
- Addis Ababa Hilton