Second time staying at this hotel. Central and near the airport. All services are good including a great pool and poolside bar. Seems to be a business hub for the city and everyone seems to pass through. A favourite for visiting Govt people, UN, aid agencies etc.
But it is expensive by Ethiopian standards and the $195 a night wouldn't be out of place in NYC. Internet connection is unreliable as in most of Ethiopia. Bathrooms need updating, otherwise good and very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Addis Ababa Hotel Addis Ababa
- Hilton Addis Ababa Hotel
- Hilton International Addis Ababa
- Addis Ababa Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool off in the thermal swimming pool surrounded by thatched huts at the central Hilton Addis Ababa hotel. Play friends on one of 4 tennis courts and relax with a massage at the health club. Try the specialty lobster at the romantic Jacaranda Restaurant and browse the hotel's shopping mall.… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hilton Addis Ababa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.