I missed my connecting flight to Mumbai as my earlier flight arrived late to Addis Ababa. Hence, the airline put me up in this hotel.
- The approach road to this hotel is very narrow and dark. It is difficult to find this hotel unless the driver is conversant with the route or one has come here earlier.
- Room was large and cool breeze flows across the windows.
- Breakfast was nice and wholesome, though limited.
- Lunch and dinner had very limited choices for vegetarians like me. Also, it may not be very safe to walk down the narrow alley onto the main road so shopping for fresh fruit is also out.
- Wireless internet access was extremely good and fast.
- Bathroom was stinking of drainage smell..the drain is at the entry to the shower section and not at a corner.
- There were only 4 channels on TV, not providing enough variety even on news channels.
There is no other facility for utilizing one's time apart from a small shop in the hotel.
- Access to the main market is limited due to location constraints.
- Reception was helpful providing adaptor conveteor / plug to connect laptop to socket.
Overall, hotel is avoidable for people who want to frequent the city but do not have means of transport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Destiny Addis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.