“I will come again...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Biruk B&B Addis Abeba

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
Biruk B&B Addis Abeba
Off Bole Road | House #471, Addis Ababa 13487, Ethiopia   |
Ranked #28 of 114 Addis Ababa B&B and Inns
Orebro, Sweden
“I will come again...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was my second time staying at Biruks. Always the nicest treatment from everybody; Etetu and Mebrati that runs the place are such sweet people. And Sanu that works their is also very nice and tried hard to teach us Amarik.Biruks is close to the airport, close to Bole and even if it is in the centre of the city it is a quiet and very much like an oasis with the small garden with alot of birds. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Warwick, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We were met late at night by the owner at the airport, who was most pleasant and chatty. It is about a 10 minute drive to the guest house, and we were astounded at how busy Addis Ababa was. What then a nice surprise to find a quiet oasis down so little lane of peace and tranquility. The room we had booked was a twin, and it was I must say a large twin. Breakfast was if anything disappointing, and I felt that this is where an improvement could be made. How do you get oats to taste so bland???. Overall it was by far and away the best place we stayed in Ethiopia, and if travelling there again I would try to stay here if in town.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

I stayed at BBB for three weeks and then after traveling for work came back for another two weeks. The guesthouse was like a home away from home which I always prefer to hotels. The neighborhood is quiet and safe but very close to a lot of restaurants, malls, embassies, big organizations, the airport, and the city life of Bole area. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. The complementary breakfast is wonderful. The garden is lovely to enjoy a quiet cup of Ethiopian coffee and, for me, to do my work. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They do airport pickups and can arrange other transportation if needed. It is also one of the most affordable accommodations in the area. As a grad student, I can guarantee you I checked for where the best price was. I highly recommend this spot if you are doing work in Addis or if you just need a place near the airport to jump off and do some tourism. It is also a great place for families as there is a small yard and play area.

Room Tip: There are a few very small rooms with shared bath in what used to be the owners house and some bigge...