“great location near the airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 2A3B Bete Abrham Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Addis Ababa
2A3B Bete Abrham Hotel
You added 2A3B Bete Abrham Hotel to your Saves list
nr Bole Airport, Addis Ababa 62100, Ethiopia   |
Ranked #90 of 119 Addis Ababa B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“great location near the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

I chose Bete Abraham because of its location near to the Addis airport. It is a very welcoming establishment, and offers free pick-up at the airport. This is important as taxi drivers have trouble finding it. The one time I took a taxi I had their phone number and the taxi driver called them for driving instructions. The room was small, but as a single traveller, that was ok. The whole place was very clean. There is a roof terrace for relaxing on. The restaurant was a disapointment however, possibly because I was the only guest at that time. i had 2 seperate stays at this B7B, and should I return to Addis, I will go back there again if I have a late arrival or early departure. It is not a convenient location for city exploring.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to 2A3B Bete Abrham Hotel? Share your experiences!