Extremely comfortable but terrible vegetarian food selection at buffet considering the huge prices. I ate with two colleagues in the buffet and staff made several excuses why I could not just order a meal from the adjacent Italian restaurant.
The hotel facilities are very good and the swimming facilities excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Djibouti Palace Kempinski Hotel
- Djibouti Palace Kempinski Hotel Djibouti
- Palace Kempinski Hotel Djibouti
- Palace Kempinski Djibouti
- Djibouti Palace Kempinski
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the busy districts, yet only few minutes from the airport, Djibouti Palace Kempinski is ideally located at a prime beachfront between the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean, in a secluded and peaceful setting of palms and bougainvillea. Djibouti Palace Kempinski features a plethora of entertainment amenities, including a fully equipped fitness center, mountain bikes, outdoor swimming pool, mini club, restaurants and bars. Djibouti Palace Kempinski redefines luxury service in the Land of Gods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Djibouti Palace Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.