“Amazing Greenery” 4 of 5 stars

Nyerere Drive Shopping Centre, Gaborone, Botswana
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 63 Restaurants in Gaborone
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Open for Breakfast & Lunch, very popular with locals and expats, great salads. I will get more contact details next time I go back.
EvaAfrique
“Amazing Greenery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great, imaginative salads. Just finished the Middle Eastern Salad. Monday Greens - chopping the salad - over one third discount on salads. Service is good and the internet is fast, convenient but not quite downtown so good parking. One of a kind in Botswana.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Modern, Fresh, Good Value Cafe in Central Gabs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I love the modern fresh decor of the venue and the blackboard menu with specials. The staff are friendly and the food and drink are good. Prices are not bad. We had a good brunch here - its just a shame its not open on Sundays or a bit later on Saturdays. Keep up the good food and service!

Visited August 2012
Gaborone, Botswana
“mediocre expensive food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been to this place many times. The food quality has deteriorated! I ordered very expensive salads and the last two times the lettuce had not been driend so it was wet and the dressing did not stick. The lettuce was wilted and rotten.

Visited June 2012
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Always delicious, always fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Fresh Cafe has the best food around Gaborone if you like something flavorful and healthy. The menu reminds me of a Californian cafe. It is true that you will see the same people again and again (after all, there aren't many choices in Gaborone for good food). I find the service excellent and I'm always amazed that when I order a substitution, the kitchen chefs get it right. This place provides value for money.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Best lunch and coffee in Gabs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I ate almost every lunch here during my month in Gabs. Fresh, healthy yummy food, great service, and the best real coffee. I highly recommend the open faced sandwiches, especially the butternut squash! This is the restaurant I miss when I think about Gabs!

Visited July 2011