My husband and I stayed at The Victoria Falls Hotel August 2011. We enjoyed the natural welcome from the Warthogs on arrival, and was greeted with such African style and smiles. The surroundings were immense, breakfast was amazing. The views at anytime of the day were fabulous ! Looking and waiting in suspense at what was going to appear at the water hole was hundred times better than watching the telly. The Buffalo bar certainly lived up to its name. What a wonderful experience. We will no doubt return to The Victoria Falls Safari Hotel. We had a lovely room with jacuzzi and lovely views.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Safari Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Safari Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superb Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is the destination of choice at the Natural Wonder of the Victoria Falls. Just four kilometers from the thundering splendor of Victoria Falls and the spectacular Zambezi River, the lodge sits high on a plateau bordering the Zambezi National Park. The lodge is created to give the impression of an open-plan tree-house, built on seven levels rising above the pristine gusu bushveld and offering guests views of brilliant sunsets. The resort’s focal feature is a central waterhole which attracts an endless parade of wildlife all year round.Voted Zimbabwe’s Best Safari Lodge of the Year for 16 consecutive years by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents (AZTA), and boasting two of the country’s top restaurants, The Boma – Place of Eating and the a la carte MaKuwa-Kuwa, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is a proud Zimbabwean icon and is the flagship property of the regional hospitality group, Africa Albida Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Victoria Falls Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.