My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights. Our room was Ok, a bit shabby but the beds were comfortable and the bedding clean. There is an excellent swimming pool. The showers and toilet facilities were among the best we found in 5 weeks of camping through Africa. Very clean with lots of hot water. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Where this place wins over others is that it is right in the middle of Vic Falls town, you just go out of the gate and you are in the main tourist street and just a few minutes walk from the waterfall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Falls Self Catering and Camping Accommodation at the Vic Falls Restcamp is the best budget accommodation available in the Victoria Falls, ZIMBABWE. The Rest Camp is situated right in the middle of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe making it a perfect place to be based with all amenities within walking distance. The Restcamp is only 2km’s from the falls making it the closest campsite to the Victoria Falls. The security around the camp is a top priority with high stainless steel fences and electric fences making it first-class. The rest camp boasts numerous well maintained grass areas and an abundance of different varieties of trees making the surroundings in the camp very enjoyable. It makes this restcamp very popular for families as children have a safe and secure scenic environment to play in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com and South African Hotels so you can book your Victoria Falls Rest Camp & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp And Lodges