“It was a new experience watching the game in the wild” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 30 Activities in Victoria Falls
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sightseeing Tours
Lisbon, Portugal
6 attraction reviews
“It was a new experience watching the game in the wild”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

I, my hubby and our two kids visited the Zambezi National Park recently. We opted for the horse riding. For me and my hubby this was not something new. However, it was the first horse riding experience for our kids. The long horse ride at the Zambezi National Park was great. It is still a memorable experience. My kids too enjoyed it. Watching the game from so near was exciting. They were freely roaming in the wild. Usually we had watched only encaged wild animals. So this was definitely a new experience. We loved the Zambesi Horse Trails Day Tour.

Visited June 2011

Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

It was a truly great experience at the Zambezi National Park. I and my wife took up horse riding and it was amazing. Though I have gone for horse riding before, for my wife it was completely a new experience. The guides did a great job in making us feel safe and secure. They professionally handled everything and there was nothing to worry about. Seeing wildlife in nature is something different from seeing them encaged in the zoo. They seemed happy to be in their own habitat. We could see quite a lot of wild animals from close proximity. I wish we had taken our children too. The next time we visit this park, we will definitely do.

Visited May 2011
toronto
4 attraction reviews
“Outstanding experience - not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

We (family with 2 adults and 2 young children) went horse-riding in the Zambezi national park for around 2.5 hours in Dec. It was an outstanding experience. The guides were superb - they took special care of our kids. Our 5 year old was on a horse on his own, being led by a guide in another horse while our 3 year old was with another guide throughout. The experience was safe and professional. We saw various wild animals and the highlight was viewing wild buffalo just around 30 feet away. The elephants were very far in the bush and the kids were getting tired and so, could not see these. Overall, will give this a 5 star experience! We booked this attraction through Shearwater and it was great.

Visited December 2010