Sayari Camp is probably the best safari-camp I have ever visited. John and Eric make sure that you enjoy every minute of your stay and they are always prepared to have a chat so you get to know more about the way the camp works, about Serengeti National Park and about Tanzania as a whole.
The tents are very spacious and are surrounded by plains full of wildlife. They might wake you up at night, but then again... What's better than hearing those noises and seeing an elephant feeding only meters away.
The food was nice as well and the opportunity to take lunch boxes with you on the safaris is a real bonus in my opinion. Certainly if you want to go to see the crossings or do long drives to distant areas of the park.
If I ever get the chance to go back to Serengeti National Park, I would chose Sayari Camp again anytime!
- Also Known As:
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pioneering the spectacular, un-spoilt northern Serengeti Area, the award-winning Sayari Camp has become synonymous with some of the most dramatic sights that Africa has to offer: The Great Migration crossing the Mara River, incredible crocodile and hippo action, along with the undisturbed wildlife viewing. The camp features spacious rooms with panoramic views of the never-ending plains. The large, comfortable beds, the wide verandas, the showers and even the bath, all look out onto the Serengeti. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.