This is a luxury resort with all the trimmings. Our room #7 had the most magnificent view of the Serengeti Plain. The bathroom had 2 double sinks, a large shower for 2, King sized 4 poster bed. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The staff were very courteous and informative. We felt very comfortable and relaxed during our 3 days. During our Game drives with our Guide Bernard Nkomuo from Wildersun Tours, we saw 4 of the Big 5, plus bonus birds and animals. We had driven from Arusha to Kirawira over 5 days and flew back to Arusha from the Grumeti Air Strip. Would highly recommend this particular Serena Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Kirawira Camp Western Serengeti Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Kirawira Camp Western Serengeti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate in luxury safari ambiance, this hilltop-tented camp offers all the romance of sleeping under canvas whilst providing all the opulence and amenities of a world-class hotel. The camp also offers the finest in game viewing, a brilliance of birds and driving safaris that is unrivaled in East Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Kirawira Serena Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.