Reasons for going:
- if you like grilled chicken you should try the "chicken sekala". Grilled to perfection on an outside charcoal bbq. Chefs secret spices makes it memorable.
- the atmosphere is really good. You sit outside and can eat your meal while people watching the streets.
- the prices are cheap. 6.500 for a meal and 1.500 for beverages. Remember that no alcohol is served here, due to islamic rules.
- as it is a popular restaurant be prepared to wait for tables. The waiter also sometimes use alot of time getting your order.
- if you don't fancy eating with your hands, ask for cuttlery. But when in Dar, do as the Dars right? Use your hands.
- be aware of pickpockets in the area. Keep your valuables under a close watch!
But all in all they serve a mean chicken platter!
If you own or manage Mamboz Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.