“Great cafe!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Tangier
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan, Fusion, Oyster Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: UN LIEU, TROIS AMBIANCES... Restaurant & Piano bar : Ouverts du mardi au dimanche de 12:00 a 15:00 heures et de 19:00 a Minuit Cafe Terrasse : Ouvert du mardi au dimanche, non stop de 09:00 a 18:00 heures
Singapore
“Great cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Got an excellent quiche with salad and thé à la menthe from their café terasse, friendly and courteous service, easy to find (I'd seen it earlier and came back, but you'd have no trouble even if you hadn't). First meal in Morocco, alone, and I felt totally comfortable here. And there's wifi.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

California
“Great food and atmosphere by the Kasbah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I went to this restaurant because it was convenient to my hotel, but it turned out to be a really great restaurant. Great atmosphere and service. Warm and cozy, and very clean (unlike many of the restaurants in Tangier). Food was Moroccan, with a modern flair. I ate here 3 or 4 times during my stay and every meal was excellent.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Málaga
“surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

It was a surprise to discover this excelent restaurant. The food is very good and the service is very professional

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Puerto de la Duquesa, Spain
“A lovely place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

As rated number two on Trip Advisor supposedly with the price tag to match we were pleased when Vincent the owner of La Maison de Tangier hotel where we stayed also recommended it.

We were driven there in person by Vincent and I dont recommend walking as it is in the highest part of old Morocco in the kasbah.

We were warmly welcomed by the patron - also called Vincent and shown down to the beautifully decorated and furnished cocktail/piano lounge downstairs.

Vincent being Belgian of course has a lovely Leffe bottled beer available and the wine list is good also.

The food was very good and with excellent service.

I had a shredded confit of lamb on a bed of mash and my wife had stuffed chicken breast.

Very good value with prices comparable to any Spanish restaurant 30kms across the water where we live.

A taxi was arranged by the restaurant for our journey home and we booked again for our last night.

The second time It was the owners night off so service was not quite as good but the food was again excellent.

Against my wife's advice - I ordered a fillet steak and asked for it pink not bloody so medium - I really should have known better as it was mooing on the plate and I could not give the excellent cut of meat the justice it deserved - my fault entirely as with the Belgian/French influence I should have known it would have been undercooked for British tastes.

This time we had desserts, a lemon meringue and a lovely chocolate dessert both priced at about 5€.

A lovely place, great food, welcoming and stylish, we will certainly return.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is warm and artistic; the menu is creative and delicious, and the staff are well informed and friendly.
There is much attention invested in every detail at Morocco Club.
One of my favourite restaurants in Tangier.

Visited September 2013