Staying in this hotel was the only letdown in my entire visit to Morocco.
The rooms are ugly, dirty and sad. The housekeeping lady opened my room door without knoking or ringing a bell, no apology given, she simply said that it's part of their inspection. I was given a twin bed room with my husband and requesed for the bed to be joined, never happened. the AC and remote control didn't work, the AC was fixed and we got a new remote control after calling almost all departments for about 5 hours.The breakfast was a joke, bread and Croissants were cold and the service was bad.
Too expensive hotel for what it has to offer, which in my opinion is nothing. unfortunately this hotel is listed as a 5 star hotel, but as a hotelier myself, I wouldn't give itmote than 2 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata in Tangier is a hotel of the luxury class and houses one of the largest casinos in Africa. This comfortable property is majestically enthroned above the Malabata Bay, and grants a breathtaking view of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.