The Hotel is not worth the 5 star rating or the resulting 5 star prices. The hotel is located a short walk out of town so some other dining options are available if you do not want to pay circa 30 Euros for a soup, salad and small water. The staff are plentiful in number but did not seem keen or bothered to assist with an internet issue, instead just stood around laughing and playing on I Phones like teenagers. The rooms are large but very basic for the price paid and wicker furniture and 1970s decor in the rooms give the appearance of very dated hotel. The Pool is however nice and is a good place to chill out or get over the shock of the ridiculous prices in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata in Tangier is a hotel of the luxury class and houses one of the largest casinos in Africa. This comfortable property is majestically enthroned above the Malabata Bay, and grants a breathtaking view of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.