The hotel is ok for that categorie, but nothing special. We stayed in nicer, cheaper Moevenpicks in Jordan. Price for food in the restaurant was also ok for the kind of hotel, but the next day we saw that there are also very nice restaurants on the beach in Tanger with good view and much cheaper. I think the name of one of it was Panoramic. Tanger is nicer than expected.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata in Tangier is a hotel of the luxury class and houses one of the largest casinos in Africa. This comfortable property is majestically enthroned above the Malabata Bay, and grants a breathtaking view of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.