“Sightseeing in Tanger with Aziz” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 29 Activities in Tangier
More attraction details
Owner description: Aziz is one of the most famous and qualified guide you will spend your stay with. He provides an individually tailored service to small groups.He prides himself on his exclusive VIP service.Aziz will tailor your day exactly as you choose. Just choose your spot and type of stay (or many) and Aziz will propose to you the best planning convenient to you
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Vienna, Austria
“Sightseeing in Tanger with Aziz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hi Aziz,
thank you for the great day in Tanger on 2nd January 2013. You opened our heart for your country with a very well organized program, a very friendly and competent guide, Sharif. We got a lot information, good service and a delicious meal at the restaurant chosen by Sharif. Sharif looked all the time after us, when I was a little behind our friends he came to pick me up again. He asked several times if we need toilett, coffee, a brake to sit down, he had all the time our needs in his mind.

Visited January 2013

“Excellent guide, the best way to see Morocco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My friend and I decided to visit Morocco at the last minute. We took the ferry from Tarifa to Tangier and luckily, we ran into Aziz!
He brought us to a nice hotel in the French quarter and told us about Tangier on the taxi ride there. Unsure of what to see in a short period of time, my friend and I asked if he would mind giving us a tour and he said it would be no problem! He took us around Tangier for the day, he even arranged a camel ride and a tour to the hercules cave.
Aziz made my Moroccan experience memorable. I've travelled throughout Europe and Asia and I have been on many tours and Aziz is by far the best guide Ive ever had.
I would recommend his tours to anyone. If I return to Morocco one day I will be contacting Aziz again!

Kayla Hack

Trondheim, Norway
“Short term, lasting memories!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Aziz gave me and my brother 3 fantastic days in the very heart of Tanger, due to his aknowledge of Tanger, the moroccan attitude, the incredible net of contacts he has, his ability to present histories, and guide us, amongst other places, in the civilized jungle of the Medina. Your company made the days so fun, interesting. We are very pleased Aziz, and hopefully, we will meet again, both in Morocco and in Norway. You are warmly welcome up here, we will try to give something back!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“kinda doubt the validity of the glowing reviewers here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I went with Aziz tour of Tangier and Tetouan in December 2012, and while he did all the basics right (bought our ferry tickets, picked us up at the port, managed our tours), there were a couple of things that bugged us. For example he took us to a shop (the type that tour guides take you to get commission from), even though I've told him that we do not want to be taken shopping. We also argued with him a couple of times because he insisted to take us to a restaurant with "European standard" even though we only wanted simple cheap local food (the european standard being obviously more expensive - his insistence made me suspected that he gets commission from them too). It happened both days both lunch time. It just got really weird because what he said didn't make much sense at the end. On the second day to Tetouan he hired another guide to take us around Tetouan, and the guide insisted on the same thing - going as far as saying that there are only sandwiches in the city, crappy sandwiches with tomato and onion. (seriously?!) We did go on our own at the end and found great local food.

I would say that this tour is very average. Aziz himself did not talk very much as a guide in my opinion, though we liked the guide he hired in Tetouan, and the driver he hired was also very nice. At the end because of the negative points above, I can't say I'd recommend it.

Visited December 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“AZIZ THE BEST TOURS IN TANGER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had a chance to be in Tangier couple of weeks ago. I had only 3 days there and no idea how to do the tour of Tangier and stunning area surrounding the city. I found Aziz on Tripadvisor and e-mailed him. He replied and offered his help regarding my sightseeing. His driver picked me up from the airport and took to the hotel where I was greeted by Aziz in person! I introduced him my plan of visit in Tangier and Aziz organized my 3 days plan with perfection. On the next day we started the tour of Tangier guided by Aziz. He is a very professional and experienced tour guide , he knows everything about the city and showed me the places I would never find by myself. I got many information about life in the city, safety, and many more. You will not find these information in any guide book. During next 2 days I managed too see everything what I wanted. Aziz organized for me tour of Atlantic and Mediterranean coast, Asilah, I have seen Tetouan and many more extra:) Even I have been in Tangier medina by night! I really enjoyed the tours. I felt very safe and comfortable. Whatever I asked for Aziz it was no problem for him..I 've done lots during such a short time! Just think what you want to do , what you want to see tell it to Aziz and you got it. I want to say thank you to Aziz one more time for a great time in Tangier, support , information and everything. I really recommend this tour guide. If you want to see Tangier don't hesitate to book Aziz. It's a good choice.

Visited November 2012