“Don't miss Tangiers with Abdelatif!” 5 of 5 stars

00212661072014
Website
Improve this listing
Laguna Beach, California
“Don't miss Tangiers with Abdelatif!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Tangiers can't be missed and your experience will be fantastic with Abdelatif aka 'Tifo', his family name is Chebaa. We found Tifo on Rick Steve's website. he responds immediately, confirms and picks you up at the airport. He is like the mayor of Tangier. Imagine going to Rome with a guide who everyone knows and is saying hello to. he takes you to the good spots providing an authentic experience. You will feel right at home. We left Tangier feeling like we visited friends and family. visittangier@gmail.com Craig & Pilar - Laguna Niguel, CA
We hope to go back with a group for a Moroccan desert tour with Tifo too!

Visited October 2011

CINCINNATI
“Fantastic Day in Tangier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

My daughter and I toured Tangier with Abdellatif in March, 2011. We learned so much about both the city of Tangier and the country of Morocco. Abdellatif is a wonderful ambassador for his country. We let him know in advance what we wanted to do (history, culture, a camel ride) and what we didn't want to do (snake charmers, rug shops, spice shops) and that's exactly what we did. We also had a wonderful, freshly prepared lunch for much less than I read about on other tours. I highly recommend him.

Visited March 2011
San Francisco, California
“nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

I hope this review help travelers to book Abdellatif as private guide in Tangier. We were six Americans from the sailboat cruise ship that stop in Tangier. We were fortunate enough to have ABDUL as our guide for the day. We have arrived back to california.

I wanted to thank him so much for his wonderful gift of sharing his city and country with us. I enjoyed my visit to his wonderful country : " Thank you so much for your kindness of sharing your family and sharing mint tea".
to book his services e-mail him at : visittangier@gmail.com or cell: 00212661072014

Visited July 2010
Budapest, Hungary
“wonderful tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

Chebaa hadri abdellatif is the best tourist guide I have ever met.He showed us all the sightseeing,his tour was exciting and it wasnt slow and Ive never bored for a moment.He speaks fluently english so we understand all what he said.His personality is come,funny and interesting.Thanks for him.

Visited September 2010
california
“excellent tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

With chebaa Abdullatif we spent a PERFECT day in Morocco, thanks to you. You were the best guide ever!!!! We all had such a wonderful experience. I definitely would love to come back some day. I will contact him if I do. Thanks again for being so fun and so great .