“Hotel without maintance” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rabat
Hotel d'Orsay
Save Saved
You added Hotel d'Orsay to your Saves list
11 Avenue Moulay Youssef, Rabat, Morocco   |
Ranked #35 of 37 hotels in Rabat
Hong Kong
“Hotel without maintance”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2009

Since the hotel in good location, so they may not care about maintance of all facilties in the room. I stayed in #332 and at night, except light in bathroom, none of them can work properly, so I need to ask their staff to fix the problem. TV without remote control. I woke up at 12am and it was little flooding from bathroom to my bed but not seriously. I was too tired that didn't bother to change the room. Next day morning, it got more seriously and asked to fix it. They advised me to change another room #325, okay ... but when I went to that room, that bathroom with water on the floor with no hot water (towels looked are EXTREMELY dirty) , so I had to go back #332 to take shower and moved back to #325 for packing. I got a bad ending for my Morocco trip!

• Liked — NONE
  • Disliked — No comment
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
UK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2007

Whilst this hotel may be convenient being located next to the train station in Rabat, that is about all it has going for it. We stayed there for one night at the start of Jan and couldn't wait to leave the place, it just filled us with a feeling of misery!! Yes it is cheap, and it is convenient but there is no way we would ever stay there again.

For one, it was cold, cold, cold, cold, absolutely freezing. No heating, and not enough covers on the bed. What covers there were did not feel clean and the sheet they put on didn't even fit the bed so half of me was sleeping on mattress all night! It made for a very unpleasant night, and people especially with little ones beware.

The room was dirty and very, very dusty. The bathroom was dismal, not even a shower curtain! Yes there was hot water (what a pleasant surprise, we were really doubtful we would have any) but the towels looked so old and filthy I could not bring myself to use them. The bathroom was not clean.

The door to our room was completely dodgy, refusing to shut on several occasions with wood splintering etc. Whilst management tried to be helpful I suppose, there was a language barrier. We could have asked for a different room I guess, but I suspect if one was dirty and dusty, so were the others.

In fairness we may have had a different experience if we had complained......maybe......

So in short, I would not reccommend this place, unless you are going to sleep in thermals and bring your own towels and linen, and give the place a good scrub whilst you stay!!. As I said, it is cheap so it depends what you're after. And it is a convenient location.

• Liked — Location next to train station
  • Disliked — Dirty
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Kawasaki, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2006

I stayed a double room with shower.
It's a nice hotel near Ravat ville station. with hot shower and a confortable bed and well furnished with blue fablique.
One pity thing is that this hotel doesn't have elevators!!!
It was not easy to bring my heavy bags to my room on the 4th floor!

• Stayed May 2006

Been to Hotel d'Orsay? Share your experiences!