“Nice hotel for solo trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Soundouss Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rabat
Le Soundouss Hotel
You added Le Soundouss Hotel to your Saves list
10 Place Talha, Rabat, Morocco   |
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Rabat
Mexico City, Mexico
“Nice hotel for solo trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The hotel Has a great staff they did an effort for make me feel confortable during my stay, it has a convinience location and the rooms ( at least mine) were very clean.

The entire hotel is Well decorated with moroccan style, specially the restaurant and ir you Like they have a place for taking tHe tea.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
tangier
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

It was the first time to book a hotel in rabat as we generally find many hotels overbooked.A friend recommended the Soundous hotel that is situated in Agdal , rabat.We were really not looking for too much especially concerning food and service but we got surprised with the employees of this hotel , they speak very well different languages , they are always smiling and at disposal.

We wanted to get a transfer to the airport and they just called us a taxi.The rooms were clean and price is not that expensive.

This would remain a great hotel to recommend to all my friends!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my wife and my 2 children 16 and 13.
I had never experienced such an excellent and attentional service from the entire staff.
We had 2 rooms- very clean- wery well decorated.
The food was excellent and the Moroccan dining room was simply beautiful.
I was happy to discover such charming hotel , not to mention the FREE WI-FI.
Once in Rabat, I suggest you give it a try.

Moose

Room Tip: Higher floor are for better view, but the Terrasse is as good for the city view, especially at night
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stayed at the Soundouss Hotel in Rabat, Morocco for a few days in between transit from Iraq to Mauritania. I enjoyed by stay there as it provided me with all I needed to freshen up after a few weeks in Iraq. Having met many Moroccans in Montreal it was a pleasure to explore their native country and learn so much.
The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable. The internet connection somewhat complicated and I never really had a feeling that I was too safe especially at night when the motion triggered lights in the corridor would automatically turn off if no one was moving around...
The corner room I stayed at provided me with a great view of the intersection where streets are filled with car honking to the beat of courageous street crossing pedestarians...unless you are a local get a cab, do not risk driving around...and if you walk, look carefullllllly before crossing any road!!!
The hotel has a great little store/bakery nearby where I fell in love with their bread.
There are quite a few trendy restaurants right nearby where I enjoyed tagine for breakfast and other delights.
The hotel isn't central to the usual tourist sights but a cab ride away from marvelous marvels to be discovered. Watch out for "tour giudes" who will provide you with information at a hefty price, always ask how much first...
I would love to go back to Morocco one day but I would stay at another hotel next time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

An adequate business hotel in Rabat, not your 5 star western chain, but a 'local' of reasonable standard. You could say the place was dated and a bit tired, but that would be harsh.

Wi Fi was Ok once one understood how to get it going. Staff generally helpful and restaurant OK.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
northern Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

beautiful hotel both inside and out....lovely Moroccon architecture...checked in with no problems...staff very pleasant and helpful...room was spacious and clean with everything I needed or wanted...we stayed 7 nights and had breakfast which was of a very high standard.. delicious fruit and fresh bread daily...we ate in the restaurant most nights and sampled the local cuisine which was excellent...I will definetely stay here on my next trip and I would highly recommend this hotel...On my next trip I intend to stay longer and mix business with pleasure and do some sight seeing which I believe the staff will organise for me..as I found out from other guests who had this wonderful service.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Lymington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

Arrived rather later than planned with my three colleagues and the staff made us very welcome. With its period Moroccan architecture, the hotel has a lovely feel, spacious rooms, and is clean and respectable. Breakfast is plentiful and pleasant, and the food in the restaurant is to be recommended, though there are several other good restaurants within easy walking distance. The staff organised a sight-seeing trip around Rabat, taking in the medina, for a couple of our number who had time on their hands, and in general went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable and ultimately very successful. We shall be returning here regularly to oversee our five-year contract. Recommended.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to Le Soundouss Hotel? Share your experiences!