Rabat was the last city we visited in Morocco. We decided to stay in a 'hotel' instead a riad because we were a bit tired and had an 8 hours flight ahead. What a great choice!
The front desk girls were very polite and helpful. We felt very welcomed since we arrived.
The rooms are spacious, beautiful and very comfortable. The shower is perfect!
The restaurants are good, the breakfast is delicious... The best I had in Morocco.
Great way to finish our 20 days road trip... I'm gonna miss Morocco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses hotel occupies a majestic position in the heart of the capital city Rabat, close to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Completely renovated, its contemporary design blends with the best in Moroccan architecture. This 5-star luxury hotel is set amongst a 17-acre garden. A real palace with an international reputation, its history is closely tied to the great conferences and international events that have taken place within the kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses Hotel Rabat
- Hilton International Rabat
- Hilton Rabat
- Rabat Hilton International