A solid hotel that has minimal frills, sufficient comfort, cold beer, and a decent wifi signal, plus a decent breakfast spread. Don't expect anything in the mini-bar, and you have to chase the staff around to get an iron to press your shirt (and figure out your own ironing board), but it is a solid 3 star hotel that gets the job done at a fair price.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rabat Sheherazade Hotel
- Mercure Rabat Sheherazade Hotel Rabat
- Accor Rabat Sheherazade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Rabat, the capital of Morocco in the residential quarter of Hassan only 5 min from the main historic monuments, business centre & 15 min from the royal golf course and the airport. Restaurant, terrace and parking facilities. Diners Club card not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Rabat Sheherazade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.