After a difficult drive in strong winds and torrential rain from Tanger Mad ferry terminal, it was a delight to arrive at the guarded car park with plenty of spaces next to the hotel. The hotel was immaculate and quiet; the staff very helpful if sometimes a little aloof. A small problem with the bill was quickly and politely reolved. The hotel is in a good area and well served by an abundance of inexpensive taxis at the nearby station. Not delux but well up the IBIS standard. We'd certainly stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel Rabat
- Accor Moussafir Rabat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Rabat hotel is located in the city centre, 20m from the railway station, in the residential and administrative district of Agdal. 15 min from the beach, the zoological gardens and the village of Moroccan arts, it is only 10 min from the Palais Royal, the Kasbah des Oudayas and the Mohamed V mausoleum. It has 95 air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving snacks 24/24, and 3 meeting rooms for organising conferences. Public outdoor parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Rabat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.