Well located near the train station though a bit far from the town centre and the medina. Basic infrastructure but quite clean and comfortable. Small clean rooms. Bring your own toiletries! Good breakfast. Food at the restaurant average. Recommended for a low-medium budget though I would personally suggest something closer to the old city.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel Rabat
- Accor Moussafir Rabat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Rabat hotel is located in the city centre, 20m from the railway station, in the residential and administrative district of Agdal. 15 min from the beach, the zoological gardens and the village of Moroccan arts, it is only 10 min from the Palais Royal, the Kasbah des Oudayas and the Mohamed V mausoleum. It has 95 air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving snacks 24/24, and 3 meeting rooms for organising conferences. Public outdoor parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Rabat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.