This is a great/cheap place to stay for an overnight stop in Rabat if you are traveling by train, as the hotel is right next to the Rabat train station. The room was clean, though small, and there were no problems with our reservation. The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is simple pastries and fruit, dinner is good (tagines, French cuisine, etc) but pricey. You can order alcohol at the bar if you wish, though the prices looked expensive. Taxis are plentiful, since the hotel is next to the train station, so it's easy to get around town. Note that to get to the airport you'll need a Gran Taxi, which you must reserve (the hotel will do it for you) as the petit taxis at the station cannot drive to the Rabat airport. For a long stay in Rabat there are probably better options, but this is the best place to stay for a quick trip by train.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel Rabat
- Accor Moussafir Rabat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Rabat hotel is located in the city centre, 20m from the railway station, in the residential and administrative district of Agdal. 15 min from the beach, the zoological gardens and the village of Moroccan arts, it is only 10 min from the Palais Royal, the Kasbah des Oudayas and the Mohamed V mausoleum. It has 95 air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving snacks 24/24, and 3 meeting rooms for organising conferences. Public outdoor parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Rabat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.